SACAS went Global
SACAS is one of the leading certification bodies in South Africa and just open up offices in Ireland to service Ireland, the United Kingdom and Europe over and above services we rendered throughout Africa, rendering value-added certification services.
SACAS is one of the leading certification bodies in South Africa and just open up a sales offices in Ireland to service Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Europe over and above services we rendered throughout Africa, rendering value-added certification services.
South African Certification and Auditing Services (Pty) Ltd. (SACAS) and is accredited by SANAS for the following certification services:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (C59a),
- ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices (C59h),
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (C59b),
- SANS 10330:2007 Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) (C59c),
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems (C59d),
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (C59e),
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (C59e),
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 & ISO/IEC 17067:2013 Product, process, and services certification services (C59f).
SACAS Ireland is also in the process of seeking dual accreditation with the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) to expand our accreditation services which will include CE Marking.
SACAS is an accredited certification body since 2009, that specializes in the certification of companies as well as conduct first-party and second party auditing. We also offer gap analyses nationally and internationally.
SACAS is a South African-registered and Ireland-registered company (registration numbers 2013/067785/07 & 650926) that specializes in the certification of companies and first-party and second party and third party auditing and multilateral member of the IAF, making our certificates internationally recognised.
The IAF is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation Bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programmes of conformity assessment. Its primary function is to develop a single worldwide program of conformity assessment which reduces risk for business and its customers by assuring them that accredited certificates may be relied upon. Accreditation assures users of the competence and impartiality of the body accredited.