SACAS went Global
SACAS is one of the leading certification bodies in South Africa and just open up offices in Ireland to service Ireland, the United Kingdom and Europe over and above services we rendered throughout Africa, rendering value-added certification services.
In the increasingly complex world of commerce, the global economies expect companies to deal with trusted partners who are able to work with you every step of the way in which you conduct business, we from SACAS Ireland see ourselves as reliable companions. We are an expert partner for auditing, evaluating, and certifying companies already globally from Ireland, Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom, Europe, etc as part of our globalization process. SACAS Ireland is currently seeking accreditation from INAB and will operate as an accredited certification body once accreditation has been obtained.
We conduct certification audits that comply with international standards, legislative and customer requirements, as well as companies' own prescribed requirements.
SACAS Ireland brings local certification expertise to all major economic centers around the world ensuring conformity.
We help global brands mitigate their risk through our integrated services based on the different International standards.
Our goal is to improve our customer’s management systems by offering value-adding certification and auditing services complying with ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, ISO/IEC 17021-2:2016, ISO/IEC 17021-3:2017, ISO/IEC 17021-7:2014, ISO/IEC 17021-10:2018, ISO/IEC 27006:2015, ISO/IEC 17065:2012, ISO/IEC 17067:2013, ISO/TS 22003:2013, ISO/IEC 50003:2014, SANAS P05-10:2019, IAF, Department of Labour requirements in terms of the Pressure Equipment Regulations 19 (2) under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 85 of 1993 as well as Global Markets Capacity Building Programme requirements.
- SACAS stands for symbols of high competence, impartiality, and independence:
- Reputable internationally recognized registrar accredited by SANAS;
- A South African certification body and registered company leading by example;
- Firmly established and serving clients since 2009;
- Locally driven, internationally recognized;
- Has highly qualified and certified auditors with technical competence and experience;
- Focused on economic benefits and customer and stakeholders needs and expectations;
- Independent supplier of audits of management systems processes as well as for products, processes, and services;
- Certification of standalone or integrated management systems;
- Certifications of products, processes, and or services;
- Value-adding audits;
Management system and product, process, and service reviews based on client specifications, international codes of practices, standards, and regulatory requirements.